Consulting and Outreach
- ABET Expert – Program Evaluator 2015-present.
- Intellectual Property Consultant for Niro, Haller and Niro LLP, 2013-2014.
- American Council on Education Fellows Program – Candidate Evaluator, 2011.
- External Reviewer for Computer Science, St. Louis University, 2009.
- External Reviewer for Computer Science, Northeastern Illinois University, 2010.
- Intellectual Property Consultant for Wildman, Harold, Allen and Dixon LLP, 2007 – 2008.
- US Army Research Laboratories, 2002-2004.
- United Airlines, Corporate R & D. Mt. Prospect, IL, 2000-2001.
- United Airlines, Corporate R & D. Mt. Prospect, IL, 1999-2000.
- “Oracle PL-SQL Issues in Supplier Database”, Consultant, Amoco Chemicals, Lisle, IL – February, 1998.
- Science Applications International Corporation, 1992-1995.
Honors and Awards
- American Council on Education Fellow, 2009-2010.
- Selected for the Summer Faculty Research Program at US Army Research Laboratories, 2002 and 2003.
- Nominated for Graduate Faculty of the Year at Loyola University of Chicago 1999.
- Who’s Who of the South and Southwest, 1992.
- Who’s Who of the Young Professionals, 1993.
- Commendation for Excellent Performance in Doctoral Studies, 1989.